Independent Derry has published a Christmas Shopping Guide to help Derry people find their perfect Christmas gifts while supporting local businesses.
Independent Derry is a platform through which local businesses offer exclusive discounts and offers to cardholders.
Over 100 companies in Derry have joined the program since its inception.
READ MORE:Pink Ladies Choir will light up the cathedral this Christmas
While we are all stuck in Christmas shopping, it can be too easy to trust places like Amazon for quick and easy delivery and convenience.
To combat this and maintain the effort to support local businesses that have had to shut down for several months, Independent Derry has released its Guide to Christmas Shopping.
Divided into different sections: “Gifts, Art, Prints”, “Scents, Fondants, Soaps”, “Clothing” and “Food & Drink”, it’s easy to navigate to see which local Derry business can offer exactly what you’re looking for. Christmas.
The guide includes many online businesses as well as physical stores that can be explored in the downtown area.
Offers such as coupons, click and collect and delivery options are clearly listed under each business.
Here are just a few of the many businesses in Derry that you can support with the Derry Independent Christmas Shopping Guide:
- Cool Discs: An independent record store on Foyle Street which has been recognized as one of Ireland’s best independent stores. Offering vinyls, CDs, DVDs, books and more, get something special for a music lover in your family.
- LD Creates: This local business is the go-to stop for custom illustrated prints and digital designs. Turn your most beloved keepsakes into illustrated prints, perfect for that special gift or a treat for your own home. Orders can be placed through social networks.
- Pippa Boutique: An independent boutique on Waterloo Street, reseller of Ladies’ Brands and accessories for all your festive outfits. Christmas shoppers can shop in store or through social media to find the perfect and beautiful piece of clothing.
welcome to My Derry, a brand new local news channel dedicated to the city.
Under the Belfast Live banner, MyDerry is part of our drive to cover news, people and events in your area.
We’re always open to ideas and if there’s a story you think needs to be reported or someone doing great things in the community, you can email us at [email protected] uk and we’ll do our best to cover this.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter here for the latest news straight to your inbox.
You will also find MyDerry on:
- Elkstone Clothing: You no longer have to worry about picky men to shop for Christmas presents with Elkstone clothing on hand. This Strand Road based men’s clothing store offers the latest styles from top brands at affordable prices. Buyers can watch in store or online.
- Primrose Cottage Scents: This local company offers luxurious, hand-crafted wax melts that will fill your home with beautiful aromas. Offering a range of products in a variety of scents including a Christmas line. Customers can order through social media or online.
- Walled City Brewery: Located in Derry’s Ebrington Square, Walled City Brewery is full of unique craft beers to try. Now you can take the experience home, with freebies including Earhart Gin available to order through their website or to purchase from multiple retailers.
For more Derry news, visit our new MyDerry site.